Work independently, have full freedom to manage your own schedule and plan your clients sessions the way you want.
Unlike other personal training companies, we do not charge a fee nor do we make you do unpaid service hours - all we ask is for some contributions to our social media platforms & to arrange and conduct consultations.
The PT2Home team will source and provide you with enquiries, that you will be required to arrange consultations with and sign up. From there, sessions will take place either at the client's homes or at a local outdoor space close to them.
All communications with the PT2Home team will be conducted via telephone so the applicant must be self-driven and have the ability to reply to us & enquiries within a timely manner.
If you are a friendly and ambitious person that takes an evidence-based approach to fitness, then we would love to hear from you.
Salary: £25/hour and £15/30min (additional £2.50 per person for group training)
What does it mean to work with PT2Home?
- No unpaid work or rent to pay like in a typical gym setting.*
- Prospective clients are sourced and provided to you.
- Ability to manage your own schedule and working hours.
- Working on a self-employed basis.
- Competitive half-hourly/hourly rate for your time.
- Be a Level 3 qualified personal trainer
- Be first aid trained
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Have good scientific knowledge of fitness and nutrition
- Have access to own transport and be prepared to transport fitness equipment
- Be prepared to train clients in the client’s homes or an outdoor location
- Be prepared to undertake sales consultations with prospective clients
- Be prepared to work mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Contact enquiries in a timely manner via telephone or text to schedule a time to meet. Including evenings and weekends.
- Be willing to cover a 10-mile minimum radius from their home address.
- Be willing to contribute 4+ pieces of content for the PT2Home website/social media sites per month
*Contacting enquiries, delivering consultations, and creating social media content is unpaid.