Salary: £25/hour & £15/30min (additional £2.50 per person for group training)
PT2Home is looking for dedicated personal trainers to deliver mobile personal training sessions in West Yorkshire and The North East.
What does it mean to work with PT2Home?
- No unpaid work or rent to pay like in a typical gym setting.*
- Prospective clients are sourced and provided to you by our marketing and sales team.
- Ability to manage your own schedule and working hours.
- Working on a self-employed basis.
- Competitive half-hourly/hourly rate for your time.
- Be a Level 3 qualified personal trainer
- Be first aid trained
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Have good scientific knowledge on fitness and nutrition
- Have access to own transport and be prepared to transport fitness equipment
- Be prepared to train clients in the client’s homes or an outdoor location
- Be prepared to undertake sales consultations with prospective clients
- Be prepared to work mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Contact enquiries in a timely manner via telephone or text to schedule a time to meet. Including evenings and weekends.
- Be willing to cover a 15 mile minimum radius from their home address.
- Be willing to contribute 4+ pieces of content for the PT2Home website/social media sites per month
*Contacting enquiries, delivering consultations, and creating social media content is unpaid.
Complete this form to apply: